1 Solar power supply: Absorb solar energy for power supply, as long as the battery receives sunlight in the daytime, it will emit enough light at night, not only environmental protection, but also save you the trouble of changing batteries frequently.
2 Light-sensitive resistor: Use a light-sensitive resistor to automatically illuminate when there is no light, creating a dreamy atmosphere.
3 Great decoration: its snow-like shape, put it in the garden or the roof, even in the daytime can attract the attention of others, and in the evening, its light will make it the focus of everyone’s eyes, this is definitely an excellent Decoration.
4 Easy to operate: Just place the battery in a place where the sun can shine. It can store electricity by itself. At night, when there is no light, it will automatically discharge and emit light. Save you some operations.
5 Waterproof: The superior waterproof performance makes it not afraid of rain erosion, so you can safely use it for outdoor use, regardless of the rainy day to take it back, you only need to sit and enjoy it at night.
1. Please tear off the protective film from the solar panel before using.
2. These lights are not fully charged upon arrival, please put them under the sun for direct sun exposure to get fully charged. Make sure get them charged for no less than 6 hrs of direct sun light during the day.
3. Make sure that the solar panel is NOT sheltered from the sun, because it needs to absorb enough energy from the sun.
4. Panel must be in dark/ dim environment to turn on the lights.
5. It is ONLY designed to be protected from the rain. Please do NOT immerse it in the water.
Lamp Body Material
ABS + PVC