Zolo Light’s products are supported by the manufacturer’s warranty policy, and we grant an operational warranty under the following terms and conditions. Quality is the most important aspect of our range. All of our products are designed and produced in accordance with International & European safety standards and independently tested and certified by internationally recognized test authorities.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
The warranty period for products is from 1 – 5 years, depending on the product, and starts from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies to all indoor & outdoor lighting purchased within the European Union and/or Switzerland whose packaging is labeled accordingly. Excluded are replaceable bulbs, batteries, starters, and other wear & tear parts and consumables. The products are guaranteed against material, manufacturing, or design faults whereby the scientific and technical state of the art applicable at the time the products were manufactured is relevant.
We can either repair or replace the product or refund the consumer the purchase price. We will replace the old product with a new product of the same model, type, and quality free of charge. If the product purchased is no longer manufactured at the time we are notified of the fault, we will supply a similar product.
We do not refund assembly and disassembly costs, transport costs and other expenses, postage fees, and similar costs. Furthermore, the guarantee does not include compensation for damage due to interruption of operation, loss of profit, and other direct and indirect consequential damage, wasted expenditure, installation, de-installation costs, etc. We cannot be held liable for transport damage or transport loss.
- the products are used as intended
- no unauthorized adjustments/modifications are made to the product by a third party
- the products are maintained and cared for as specified in the operating instructions
- the lights are mounted and installed in accordance with the installation instructions
- the replaceable bulbs comply with the standards applicable to such replaceable bulbs and are specifically approved for the intended use (rating plate, installation/assembly instructions)
- the product surfaces do not display any signs of chemical or physical damage caused by improper handling (e.g. use of unsuitable cleaning agents or sharp objects)
We must be promptly notified of any defect/fault, within 30 days of detecting it otherwise we will not recognize the claim. To make a claim under warranty policy, submit the proof of purchase, including the date of purchase and the product designation.
Statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by and apply in addition to this guarantee. The same applies to claims against the seller.